MSI is home to some of the most-talented creative and brand-development minds in the business. You’ll not only get to do great work with great people, but we also like to have fun at work. After all, when your job is coming up with ground-breaking creative strategies and artwork, it’s helpful to have a few laughs. Or a drink on a snowy afternoon. We even go fishing together every summer. We’re not like other firms. And that’s exactly why some of Alaska’s largest employers choose us to craft their public images. Want to join our team? It’s easy. Just do great work, be a cool dude or dudette, and put our clients’ best interests first in everything you do.
We aren’t currently seeking to fill any positions. However, feel free to send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com We’d love to hear from you.
MSI Communications is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We support diversity in the workforce. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for disabled individuals.
Accounting Specialist/Administrative Assistant
MSI Communications has an opening for an Accounting Specialist/Administrative Assistant. Many of our staff members started in this position, learned the ropes and moved up. This is a great opportunity for a long-lasting career with Alaska’s premier advertising agency. If you want the opportunity to join a team that will value your talents and invest in your professional future, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accounting Specialist/Administrative Assistant manages our billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, system reporting and auditing, assisting with human resource functions as well as providing administrative support to the agency.
- Previous experience with invoice processing and/or accounts payable required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in administrative support role.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Accurate typing/data input required, minimum 40 wpm.
- Experience with database applications. Must develop proficiency with accounting & project management software system.
- Organization skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Professional Work Attire – Casual business attire required.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage multiple tasks/roles.
- Transportation – Own vehicle required for work with proof of current insurance.
- Be able to work as a team member handling issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits include three weeks paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid holidays, paid birthday holiday, retirement, life insurance, identity theft protection and long-term disability. MSI Communications is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We support diversity in the workforce. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for disabled individuals.